New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez is no stranger to Townhall readers. We featured Martinez in the December 2011 issue of Townhall Magazine for her bold leadership in New Mexico and humble background. Before becoming governor, Martinez worked as a prosecutor on child abuse and child homicide cases. Growing up, her parents owned a small security business in Texas, where she worked as a teenager. She is the first woman to ever be elected Governor of New Mexico and the first female Hispanic to be elected Governor in U.S. history. She is a strong advocate for the Second Amendment, the...
Here's A Bold, Honest, Truthful, Hard Working, Fair Woman. She's Also The Governor Of New Mexico. Too Bad All Politicians Aren't Like This. maybe She'll Run For President In 2016, She'll Make A Good One.
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago