Discrimination!!!!! Against me, a hetero. A gay man can play basketball and take shower with other gay men. But no, he's not supposed to be attracted to them. But wait, nobody anywhere in the NBA would let me, if I were a player, take team showers with a woman, even if I did nothing. To me, this is the unstated and illogical piece of this. On the one hand, gays deserve the same opportunity as heteros. But in fact, they have MORE opportunities because they get to do what just about every hetero man would want to do: Take showers with the gender of your sexual orientation attraction. If gays and Jason defenders think its different, no way. He loves men. I love women. He can take showers with men. I can't take NBA showers with...
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago