Last week Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stepped down from her lofty position amidst a sycophantic outpouring of hot air as journalists and fellow politicians abandoned their roles and assumed positions as Hillary courtiers, duly attending to the bidding of their lord and mistress. This would include, but was not limited to singing praiseful odes to her ladyship, ignoring her errors, helping to cover up her mistakes, and attempting to damage the reputations of any person who refused to play along with the charade. At the center of the love-fest was the former Secretary herself, appearing before a Senate panel to...
In response to:
If she runs, she wins. Women will vote for her at about an 80% clip, regardless of party affiliation just like blacks voted for Obama (in larger measure). People like my daughter will vote for her regardless, just because she is a woman. We have to get over the First Woman President syndrome, just like we've hopefully jumped over the First Non-white President before any semblance of voting rationalilty returns. If it every will. Because we still have first Latino President to go as well as first openly gay President. then, we'll have to start going for the second tier.....first Asian President, first black woman President, et al. Each of these will get an irrationally large percentage of the (stupid) voting publics good wishes.
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago