p.s. "Its not that tough." Oh, yes it is, if it requires real action, negotiating skills, empathy, competence. Its not tough if your mind were on getting an agreement, wherever, and not all this public posturing. Get back to your office, get on the phone, call some meetings, keep going until it gets done! You are such a colossal frustration. I saw a bunch of you guys in my longish corporate career: Neophytes who did one good, admirable thing and then got promoted to their level of incompetence but couldn't recognize it and just wouldn't take a step back to see how to get the job done. No, have to have your ego, your "win", out there. What a fool. All those other guys either learned or got canned. You? You got rehired. Pathetic.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago