p.s. "Its not that tough." Oh, yes it is, if it requires real action, negotiating skills, empathy, competence. Its not tough if your mind were on getting an agreement, wherever, and not all this public posturing. Get back to your office, get on the phone, call some meetings, keep going until it gets done! You are such a colossal frustration. I saw a bunch of you guys in my longish corporate career: Neophytes who did one good, admirable thing and then got promoted to their level of incompetence but couldn't recognize it and just wouldn't take a step back to see how to get the job done. No, have to have your ego, your "win", out there. What a fool. All those other guys either learned or got canned. You? You got rehired. Pathetic.
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 6 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 47 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago