Smartest and, in all respect, most obvious answer to many problems. Why do we never hear a President or candidate talk like this? Every time the SS issues comes up, bang, remind Americans that they don't have to be pawns in this crazy SS scheme. Besides, its just common sense of which we have little politically any more. Besides, politicians like Obama prefer dependent citizens. Squirrels are smarter than Americans when it comes to saving.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 3 hours ago