To hear President Obama talk you’d think the last four years demonstrate that the country is headed in the right direction. According to the President, life in America is pretty rosy and only getting better. Unfortunately, for many families that just isn’t true. As a society, we Americans are incredibly resilient and resourceful. In difficult times, we adapt and overcome without much complaining. But I fear Americans are growing accustomed to President Obama’s economic failures, and accepting a country with 23 million people looking for work, 46 million on food stamps, a skyrocketing national debt, $4 a gallon gas as the...
FAST & FURIOUS SHOULD BE DISCUSSED IN MONDAY'S DEBATE. . CANDY CROWLEY CUT IT OFF LAST WEEK. . IS THE MSM TRYING TO CENSOR IT ? . WILL CBS' BOB SCHIEFFER TRY TO CENSOR IT ? . REMEMBER IT WAS CBS' DAN RATHER THAT ISSUED A FALSE REPORT ON GEO. BUSH
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago