Let us begin with the word "spend." Is the government "spending" money on people whenever it does not tax them as much as it can? Such convoluted reasoning would never pass muster if the mainstream media were not...
The Romney Campaign must destroy Obama as they destroyed Gingrich and Santorum. .. They can by branding him in the public's mind as a habitual liar. .. Once the fact that he continually lies is accepted by the public, then accusations he makes can be refuted by just saying, "There he goes again, another Obama lie". .. Put together a tv ad where Obama makes a statement in his own words and then show again in his own words that it was a lie. .. Have 3 or 4 different lies in the tv ad with his later contradictions and eventually it will be comon knowledge that he is a liar. . Perhaps with Romney at the end saying ," Please Mr. President, stop lying about me". (SOURCES) http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies http://obamalies.net
Anyone who wants to study the tricks of propaganda rhetoric has a rich source of examples in the statements of President Barack Obama. On Monday, July 9th, for example, he said that Republicans "believe that prosperity comes from the top down, so that if we spend trillions more on tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, that that will somehow unleash jobs and economic growth."
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 15 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 55 mins ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago