Barack Obama has made it clear that he is a big believer in big government and has adopted a economic plan to run trillions of dollars in annual deficits for as long as possible. Obama remains steadfast against making any dramatic cuts in government spending and when pressed to announce some half-hearted effort to cut the size and the cost of government, his administration has resisted the cuts, and has transformed even the puniest efforts to cut federal spending into even greater demands upon taxpayer funds. The Obama Administration’s cost cutting efforts within federal agencies are so ineffective, they often...
OBAMACARE IS A NEGATIVE FOR THOSE OVER 60, UNDER 30, and the WORKING MIDDLE-AGED. . If you're on Medicare or approaching 65, remember Obama has removed $ 500 Billion Dollars from Medicare to put into ObamaCare. . If you're under 30 and in reasonably good health, you only need low cost catastrophic health insurance but you'll be forced to pay into ObamaCare more than any private insurance company would charge, to subsidize those not in good health. . If you're middle aged with your employer's health insurance , 85% of you are satisfied with your coverage, but you'll soon be forced into ObamaCare to pay a higher cost with inferior coverage for the dissatisfied 15%. To reverse all this you must elect Romney and 51 Republican Senators
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago