The American people face an important choice in November. They will either re-elect President Barack Obama for another four-year term, or they will replace him with Governor Mitt Romney. Rather than recapitulate the case against a second term for the incumbent, let's scrutinize eight of the top prevailing arguments against electing his Republican challenger. Each of the following anti-Romney indictments has been advanced -- explicitly, or through surrogates -- by the president's campaign and the Democratic Party. Below you'll find my sincere attempt to address these criticisms in a balanced and honest way, even as I openly...
In response to:
No matter how Axelrod, Gibbs, Juan Williams or anyone on this board try to spin it , the $716 Billion Dollars is coming from Medicare to subsidize ObamaCare. Obama is on videotape saying it. . It’s a 2009 tv interview between ABC’s Jake Tapper & Obama, where Obama freely admits that 1/3 of the money ( $ 716 Billion Dollars ) to subsidize ObamaCare comes from Medicare without qualifications or spin. . Google, "Obama, Tapper, Medicare Cuts, Youtube" and click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Ha7RNpn24&feature=youtu.be . There are no excuses that the money comes from decreasing the rate of Medicare growth or reductions in inefficiencies as the dems are trying to spin now.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 12 hours ago