The American people face an important choice in November. They will either re-elect President Barack Obama for another four-year term, or they will replace him with Governor Mitt Romney. Rather than recapitulate the case against a second term for the incumbent, let's scrutinize eight of the top prevailing arguments against electing his Republican challenger. Each of the following anti-Romney indictments has been advanced -- explicitly, or through surrogates -- by the president's campaign and the Democratic Party. Below you'll find my sincere attempt to address these criticisms in a balanced and honest way, even as I openly...
In response to:
No matter how Axelrod, Gibbs, Juan Williams or anyone on this board try to spin it , the $716 Billion Dollars is coming from Medicare to subsidize ObamaCare. Obama is on videotape saying it. . It’s a 2009 tv interview between ABC’s Jake Tapper & Obama, where Obama freely admits that 1/3 of the money ( $ 716 Billion Dollars ) to subsidize ObamaCare comes from Medicare without qualifications or spin. . Google, "Obama, Tapper, Medicare Cuts, Youtube" and click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Ha7RNpn24&feature=youtu.be . There are no excuses that the money comes from decreasing the rate of Medicare growth or reductions in inefficiencies as the dems are trying to spin now.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago