Thanks, however, to Professor E. Donald Elliott of the Yale Law School, I had a translator at my side, and I shall now hand down my judgment of the Court's decision on Obamacare, which all sensible Americans have abstained from reading in its entirety, including B. H. Obama...
Here is How Chief Justice John Roberts Can Rehabilitate His Conservative Credentials and Become an Historic Chief Justice The most dangerous constitutional and governmental problem today is the ever widening use of the Commerce Clause to encroach on our lives and liberty, to lessen the power and sovereignty of the States and the sterilization of the 10th Amendment. The use or misuse of the Commerce Clause began in 1942 with the questionable holding in Wickard v. Filburn. I know Justice Thomas has said, "Wickard v. Filburn should be revisited". If Justice Roberts leads the charge to push back and set limits on the application of the Commerce Clause, he will be recognized as a positive transformative Chief Justice. Roberts and the Co
WASHINGTON -- I have a headache. I imagine you do too, if you have been trying to interpret the legalese employed by those legal sages who have pronounced on Thursday's Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. I would rather read the lyrics of a thousand rap composers than the anfractuous language of one legal sage.
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 43 minutes ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS Update: Sophisticated strategic advance puts Baghdad in the crosshairs Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ways and Means Committee: We’ve learned that Lois Lerner’s hard drive was scratched — but data was recoverable Allahpundit 4 hours ago