Thanks, however, to Professor E. Donald Elliott of the Yale Law School, I had a translator at my side, and I shall now hand down my judgment of the Court's decision on Obamacare, which all sensible Americans have abstained from reading in its entirety, including B. H. Obama...
Here is How Chief Justice John Roberts Can Rehabilitate His Conservative Credentials and Become an Historic Chief Justice The most dangerous constitutional and governmental problem today is the ever widening use of the Commerce Clause to encroach on our lives and liberty, to lessen the power and sovereignty of the States and the sterilization of the 10th Amendment. The use or misuse of the Commerce Clause began in 1942 with the questionable holding in Wickard v. Filburn. I know Justice Thomas has said, "Wickard v. Filburn should be revisited". If Justice Roberts leads the charge to push back and set limits on the application of the Commerce Clause, he will be recognized as a positive transformative Chief Justice. Roberts and the Co
WASHINGTON -- I have a headache. I imagine you do too, if you have been trying to interpret the legalese employed by those legal sages who have pronounced on Thursday's Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. I would rather read the lyrics of a thousand rap composers than the anfractuous language of one legal sage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago