A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
I was being sarcastic Cal29, I have no love for nor do I condone Obama or his actions.
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 21 minutes ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 3 hours ago