POLITICO'S JIM VANDEHEI: "We just posted an item about the media's reaction. Not a shocker here, Wolf Blitzer saying it was a grand slam; Chuck Todd saying that Michelle Obama owned this convention in a way no speaker owned the convention in Tampa, and David Gergen on CNN said if they have two more nights like this they could probably break this race open. The mainstream media tends to be quite smitten with the Obamas so I don't know if we should over interpret it but there's no doubt that's sort of how all the taste makers in media as...
In response to:
Our media follows the Goebbels model, while Obama follows the Alinsky model. Meanwhile his faithful followers follow the model of willfully ignorant Germany after WWI pining for someone to tell them what they want to hear. "If we do not learn from history, we are destined to repeat it".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago