POLITICO'S JIM VANDEHEI: "We just posted an item about the media's reaction. Not a shocker here, Wolf Blitzer saying it was a grand slam; Chuck Todd saying that Michelle Obama owned this convention in a way no speaker owned the convention in Tampa, and David Gergen on CNN said if they have two more nights like this they could probably break this race open. The mainstream media tends to be quite smitten with the Obamas so I don't know if we should over interpret it but there's no doubt that's sort of how all the taste makers in media as...
In response to:
Our media follows the Goebbels model, while Obama follows the Alinsky model. Meanwhile his faithful followers follow the model of willfully ignorant Germany after WWI pining for someone to tell them what they want to hear. "If we do not learn from history, we are destined to repeat it".
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago