Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
Good questions all. Questions this con artist and fraud will never answer because his vaunted intelligence is as much a myth as his origins. He has played the longest con in history and the marks who voted for him are no different than the grandmas who gave their life savings to frauds like Jim and Tammy Baker. That's why he is always smiling. He thinks we are all suckers and he is has gotten away with it. America should be angry, very, very, angry. Not at each other, at him.
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago