Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
Good questions all. Questions this con artist and fraud will never answer because his vaunted intelligence is as much a myth as his origins. He has played the longest con in history and the marks who voted for him are no different than the grandmas who gave their life savings to frauds like Jim and Tammy Baker. That's why he is always smiling. He thinks we are all suckers and he is has gotten away with it. America should be angry, very, very, angry. Not at each other, at him.
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago