The headline says it all. Here are the two clips, back to back. Pay special attention to the "flippers," who are drifting away from Obama -- whom they backed in 2008 -- and into his challenger's camp:
"This is as significant as what we had in Denver ten days ago. This group really swung."
"I feel like he's going to have more of a plan. He's a businessman."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago