Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
Obama keeps LYING with his saying that Romney wants to raise taxes on the middle class. Romney has called for tax cuts for the lower and middle incomes, while closing loopholes on the higher ones, something Obama promised to do but failed to do, along with all his other failures, and it's in Romney's plan. http://www.mittromney.com/issues/tax Obama lied when he said he wants to lower the corporate rate. He has ranted about raising that rate so many times it's been what has kept people from opening companies, expanding companies, and has been the deciding factor to take companies abroad to less hostile environments.
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 12 hours ago