It was crystal clear tonight that Vice President Biden was determined not to reprise the president's passive performance in Denver. In that, he succeeded. He also succeeded in interrupting his opponent constantly, repeatedly laughing at strange moments, and playing the 'loud anger' card frequently. Rep. Paul Ryan's serenity in the face of the Vice President's behavior was almost supernatural. On actual talking points, the two men battled to a draw. Ryan excelled on economic issues, gave a fabulous answer on abortion and closed strong. He also held his own on foreign policy. Biden scored on Afghanistan and by pointing out...
Biden, talk is cheap - the economy under you and Obama is horrendous. Yip-yapping about what others MAY do does not excuse your horrendous record one bit. Obama and Biden have a 4 year record of making the economy worse than when they took office - much worse, while Romney has successes in everything he has done, especially Mass., taking it from a huge deficit to a huge surplus, lowering taxes 19 times, and balancing the budget each year, all of what Obama and Biden FAILED to do, but made MUCH worse. Then there's the other Romney successes, which neither Obama nor Biden can ever think of matching; extremely successful executive experience coupled with business experience.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 12 hours ago