Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Dr. Williams has it right again. If Arizona is not on the list, I’ll move to a state that is. In 1776, the main grievance was taxation without representation; as I see it that is where we are now. What’s worse is my grandkids and their kids are being taxed by the idiots in the Congress before they can vote or before they are born. If that’s Constitutional, I can’t find it nor can anyone else. I hereby nominate Walter E. Williams for the Presidency of a new republic if it if formed using the original U.S Constitution.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 7 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago