Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Dr. Williams has it right again. If Arizona is not on the list, I’ll move to a state that is. In 1776, the main grievance was taxation without representation; as I see it that is where we are now. What’s worse is my grandkids and their kids are being taxed by the idiots in the Congress before they can vote or before they are born. If that’s Constitutional, I can’t find it nor can anyone else. I hereby nominate Walter E. Williams for the Presidency of a new republic if it if formed using the original U.S Constitution.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago