Ben, I would like to believe you are right about no judge would sign the warrant BUT I’m not so sure about it. We are told that the rule of law trumps the rule of man but judges are human and that’s where the rubber meets the road. To make matters worse prosecutors have the discretion to indict or drop a charge. Beings prosecutors, lawyers and judges are all human their integrity is the thing that defines your rights regardless of what the law says.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago