President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
Floor it, Thelma! It doesn't matter if we're going 35 or 105 mph, and if it's inevitable, let's get it over with. Besides falling doesn't hurt. Landing does. But, nevermind, we've a whole bunch of dead lockstep liberal lemmings at the bottom of the cliff to cushion our fall. On;y after we all suffer some real pain will true positive change come around. Until then we'll continue to kick the can down the road. BHO's economy will continue to bounce along the bottom. One thing we should remember. It is BHO's economy. He broke it. He owns it. What's he going to do, blame the previous administration?
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 11 hours ago