President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
Floor it, Thelma! It doesn't matter if we're going 35 or 105 mph, and if it's inevitable, let's get it over with. Besides falling doesn't hurt. Landing does. But, nevermind, we've a whole bunch of dead lockstep liberal lemmings at the bottom of the cliff to cushion our fall. On;y after we all suffer some real pain will true positive change come around. Until then we'll continue to kick the can down the road. BHO's economy will continue to bounce along the bottom. One thing we should remember. It is BHO's economy. He broke it. He owns it. What's he going to do, blame the previous administration?
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago