Congressional candidate Mia Love burst onto the national scene with her energetic speech at the Republican National Convention, pulling in more than a quarter-million dollars in donations in the three days following her address. The National Republican Congressional Committee -- the GOP campaign arm responsible for electing House Republicans -- is making a serious play in her race. I'm told they've reserved $1 million in advertising time in the Salt Lake City market through election day, and this week they're going on air with a new ad holding Love's opponent accountable for aiding and abetting the Obama/Pelosi spending...
In response to:
From Utah? Yikes!!! There goes another identity politics stereotype. I love Love.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago