How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Amen Cleombrotus lillith doesn't know our faith.. it's obvious and the faith that our rights are according to natural law, not government law. Our founders instituted a government who's sole purpose was to protec our freedoms from being violated, and that includes the confiscation of our property without our choice or compensation. All of this comes from free will. Our founders did not want the church out of government, but the government out of church which includes any threat of losing "tax exemption". This is meddling in church affairs, and if churches can't preach free will and our rightful use of the fruits of our labor then government is intruding, not churches intruding in government. www.fairtax.org cures this.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago