What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
regurgitator wrote: "Republicans are myopic." Actually, REAL Republicans were swept into office in the greatest transfer of political power in over seventy years in the 2010 election. Those same Republicans are the ones now holding the left accountable for all manner of heinous crimes, working to restore fiscal and Constitutional restriant to Washington and actually keeping their campaign promises and honroing their oaths of office. For these noble efforts, they have been labelled "the American Taliban" by your anti-American, economy-crushing, Constitution-trampling, baby slaughtering blue-blooded 1% leftist elite masters. Me thinks it is thee who does not see.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 9 hours ago