What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Actually, REAL Republicans were swept into office in the greatest transfer of political power in over seventy years in the 2010 election. Those same Republicans are the ones now holding the left accountable for all manner of heinous crimes, working to restore fiscal and Constitutional restriant to Washington and actually keeping their campaign promises and honroing their oaths of office. For these noble efforts, they have been labelled "the American Taliban" by your anti-American, economy-crushing, Constitution-trampling, baby slaughtering blue-blooded 1% leftist elite masters. Me thinks it is thee who does not see.
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago