In response to:
Am I the only one that appreciates the irony of the NAACP (a classic socialist organization) choosing someone named "Jealous" as their leader and spokesman? "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor." All leftists believe that they should get to have what others have despite the fact that they have not honestly earned it and those they envy have. "You shall not steal." All leftist politics is rooted in the "redistribution of wealth:" a dishonest way of describing theft. And finally, one just for Ben Jealous: "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor." Three times a sinner, Ben.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014