In response to:
Am I the only one that appreciates the irony of the NAACP (a classic socialist organization) choosing someone named "Jealous" as their leader and spokesman? "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor." All leftists believe that they should get to have what others have despite the fact that they have not honestly earned it and those they envy have. "You shall not steal." All leftist politics is rooted in the "redistribution of wealth:" a dishonest way of describing theft. And finally, one just for Ben Jealous: "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor." Three times a sinner, Ben.
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 14 minutes ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago