In response to:
Am I the only one that appreciates the irony of the NAACP (a classic socialist organization) choosing someone named "Jealous" as their leader and spokesman? "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor." All leftists believe that they should get to have what others have despite the fact that they have not honestly earned it and those they envy have. "You shall not steal." All leftist politics is rooted in the "redistribution of wealth:" a dishonest way of describing theft. And finally, one just for Ben Jealous: "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor." Three times a sinner, Ben.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 4 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago