In response to:
Am I the only one that appreciates the irony of the NAACP (a classic socialist organization) choosing someone named "Jealous" as their leader and spokesman? "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor." All leftists believe that they should get to have what others have despite the fact that they have not honestly earned it and those they envy have. "You shall not steal." All leftist politics is rooted in the "redistribution of wealth:" a dishonest way of describing theft. And finally, one just for Ben Jealous: "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor." Three times a sinner, Ben.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago