In response to:
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong There is only one method and means to secure any right -- guns (the threat and or use of violence in defense of one's rights). Whenever an honest, servant government exists, its citizens may enjoy the blessings of security through the use of government guns. When a government ceases to be and honest servant of its people, then the moral right and rightful power to protect themselves is transfered from the government back to the private citizen. The ONLY thing keeping tyrants from exercising tyranny is guns in the hands of their citizens. The more the better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hill staffers hit errors galore as they try to sign up for ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 15 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 16 hours ago