In response to:
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong There is only one method and means to secure any right -- guns (the threat and or use of violence in defense of one's rights). Whenever an honest, servant government exists, its citizens may enjoy the blessings of security through the use of government guns. When a government ceases to be and honest servant of its people, then the moral right and rightful power to protect themselves is transfered from the government back to the private citizen. The ONLY thing keeping tyrants from exercising tyranny is guns in the hands of their citizens. The more the better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago