In response to:
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Mao Zedong There is only one method and means to secure any right -- guns (the threat and or use of violence in defense of one's rights). Whenever an honest, servant government exists, its citizens may enjoy the blessings of security through the use of government guns. When a government ceases to be and honest servant of its people, then the moral right and rightful power to protect themselves is transfered from the government back to the private citizen. The ONLY thing keeping tyrants from exercising tyranny is guns in the hands of their citizens. The more the better.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 4 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago