In response to:
Gee Dad; I wrecked the Ford. I need a Masseratti to replace it, STAT!
We're way past the "not one dime to the deficit" mirage and the manufactured CBO score games, so why not just rack up an even bigger tab? Here's the Senate Majority Leader trying to lay the Obamacare "train wreck" at the feet of a party that didn't cast a single vote for the law, in the context of demanding more funding for the...
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago