Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
Walter Williams is a brilliant economist and a realist. He has written a book specifically about race based policies versus free market economics, and it is alluded to in many of his articles and other books. The damage done by Dem plantation owner's, beginning with LBJ and the Great Welfare Society, are well documented by Prof. Williams and the case is irrefutable from a logical point of view. Sadly, logic is just another racist tool of the oppressor in the view of the New Marxist Society envisioned by the msm, Hollywood and all power hungry and money grubbing elites who see themselves as a benefiting at the expense of everyone else's loss of freedom and equal opportunity.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago