Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
Walter Williams is a brilliant economist and a realist. He has written a book specifically about race based policies versus free market economics, and it is alluded to in many of his articles and other books. The damage done by Dem plantation owner's, beginning with LBJ and the Great Welfare Society, are well documented by Prof. Williams and the case is irrefutable from a logical point of view. Sadly, logic is just another racist tool of the oppressor in the view of the New Marxist Society envisioned by the msm, Hollywood and all power hungry and money grubbing elites who see themselves as a benefiting at the expense of everyone else's loss of freedom and equal opportunity.
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago