Hey mark Baisley, what do you think this article is going to accomplish? Republicans are nothing more than the bad guy....you know....like in the movies where there has to be a bad guy to fight against or there would be no story line? The republicans are the whipping boy for the media. The media drives the thoughts and attitudes of enough Americans that what we really have here in America is GOVERNMENT BY JOURNALISM. No matter what you say or do you are not going to change these facts. Your article serves only to obscure the facts of media control over Americans. If you really want to do something then you need to fight those who nudge the worm (society) onto the path they want the worm to go. These people are worse than NATZI's ever
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014