Hey mark Baisley, what do you think this article is going to accomplish? Republicans are nothing more than the bad guy....you know....like in the movies where there has to be a bad guy to fight against or there would be no story line? The republicans are the whipping boy for the media. The media drives the thoughts and attitudes of enough Americans that what we really have here in America is GOVERNMENT BY JOURNALISM. No matter what you say or do you are not going to change these facts. Your article serves only to obscure the facts of media control over Americans. If you really want to do something then you need to fight those who nudge the worm (society) onto the path they want the worm to go. These people are worse than NATZI's ever
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 11 hours ago