New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Meanwhile, here in NJ after nearly four years of Christie, we still have higher unemployment than the national average and our property taxes continue to rise. Christie has done NOTHING to improve our state during his term but, hey, he's the darling on the national Republican scene. Whoopee.
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago