Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
I realize you're not exactly a candidate for MENSA, but even someone with your limited intellectual capacity should really work on your ability to craft and deliver good insults - especially if you're going to claim "snark" as part of your handle. "High School graduate" and "libbie shill" aren't exactly cutting, much less clever. Work on it, kid. Then get back to me when you've come up with something worthy of response.
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago