Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
If my claims are "demonstrably absurd", why do you fail to so demonstrate? Anyone who follows current events in even a cursory way knows that McCain and his cohorts are warhawks, advocating pre-emptive military strikes in both Iran and Syria: “In addition to the moral and humanitarian interests at stake in Syria, what is just as compelling, if not more so, are the strategic and geopolitical interests. The United States has a clear national security interest in stopping the violence in Syria and forcing Assad to leave power.” ~John McCain http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/u-s-senators-mccain-lieberman-graham-urge-tougher-stand-on-syria-iran-1.463500 Why would you deny something so easily proven true? Odd.
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago