Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
Back for more butt-whippin', huh? I'm happy to oblige (you deserve it), even though it's not much of a challenge (you aren't all that bright). W oversaw a huge increase in the size and scope of the federal govt. He added $4tr to our national debt. Increased annual federal spending by over $1tr. Created a huge new entitlement program (Medicare Part D). Created a huge new federal bureaucracy (Homeland Security). Set the stage for the financial collapse by increasing fed subsidies for housing loans. And all of that with a republican congress for the first 6 years of his administration. Your rebuttal to those facts? "But Obama did it too..." Childish. Tell me why republicans should get a pass for their support of big govt?
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago