Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
Nice reply...for someone who values crass rudeness over meaningful exchange.. Do you ever engage on the substance of arguments you disagree with, or is childish insults the extent of your abilities?
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago