Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
Nice reply...for someone who values crass rudeness over meaningful exchange.. Do you ever engage on the substance of arguments you disagree with, or is childish insults the extent of your abilities?
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago