Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
Nice reply...for someone who values crass rudeness over meaningful exchange.. Do you ever engage on the substance of arguments you disagree with, or is childish insults the extent of your abilities?
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 5 minutes ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago