Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
Nice reply...for someone who values crass rudeness over meaningful exchange.. Do you ever engage on the substance of arguments you disagree with, or is childish insults the extent of your abilities?
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 5 hours ago