Most politicians are phonies. Opportunists. Demagogues. They worship power for its own sake, and will stop at nothing in its pursuit. A substantial number also appear to be sociopaths. All the more reason to limit their ability to wreak havoc by: 1) Term limits; 2) Dramatic reductions in the size, scope, and reach of govt at all levels, in all arenas (including "defense"). We've learned to live with a nuclear N. Korea, and a nuclear Pakistan. I don't believe an attack on Iran for the sole purpose of preventing them from obtaining nuclear capability is a wise move. It would backfire, and create more problems than it would prevent. Besides, our brilliant leaders have already created a never-ending war posture (and hasn't it been a raging success so far?), and we're sick to death of it. Enough already.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago