Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
The 2nd Amendment is not an "either or" law. The 2nd Amendment is not an "either the people have a protected right to keep and bear the armaments of war"; "or the capability of the State to organize a well-regulated militia." The 2nd Amendment is BOTH. For it is with a population ages 18 to 70, who own guns used by our police and military and are proficient with guns, then the sheriff can form a posse comitatus, and the governor can call forth a militia. The POTUS can, in certain circumstances, suspend Posse Comitatus(32CFR215). Read US history, federal and State laws where all able-bodied persons ages 18 to 70 are in the unorganized militia, until called forth to serve in the organized militia, in some capacity. We are a nation at war.
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago