Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
As a white, who happens to be Caucasian, I agree with you, but how do you change public perception and stereotypes? You live like a patriotic US citizen in every way by openly exercising your freedoms and enjoy your liberty world-wide.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago