In response to:
Has it ever occurred to these people that bankrupting taxpayers with high tax rates results in LESS tax revenues rather than more? People who are broke don't pay taxes because they have nothing to pay taxes with. If individuals and businesses are left without the resources to make a living they end up broke. Look at how far behind tax collections are in Detroit.
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago