Obamacare will kill you? Well that will make the environmentalists who supported Obama for president happy since it will help reduce the surplus population. After all you should be happy to sacrifice your life to help end global warming as well as for the common good and general welfare and other progressive purposes.. After all you have to break some eggs to make an omelet.
Please see my Facebook post on this article. My name is Gary Mallast. There is not enough room allowed to really say anything. I am sorry I still think in paragraphs rather than soundbites.

The French Death Spiral

gmallast Wrote: Oct 22, 2013 11:10 PM
Who is John Galt?

Calling Fraud for What It Is

gmallast Wrote: Oct 20, 2013 11:42 AM
With regard to the first set of comments, the term "racist" has simply become the ultimate line of insult for many people just as s** of a b*** is for many other people (you know, having to do with being the male offspring of a female dog.). I used to contend that if the car of late former Mayor Coleman Young of Detroit broke down in heavy traffic on a hot day on the way to an important meeting, Mayor Young would call it "racist."
It appears that there are a significant number of voters in the Big Apple who want to Detroit New York. "Detroit" has become a verb thanks to a recent Virginia campaign ad against gubernatorial candidate, Harry McAuliffe and Detroit's self-destruction and bankruptcy.

Student Indoctrination

gmallast Wrote: Sep 19, 2013 12:04 AM
Speaking of dead white males, a few questions for ranting Democrat professors. Which party was founded in protest of the Kansas-Nebraska Act? Refer to first plank of first-ever Republican State Convention passed “under the oaks” at Jackson, Michigan July 6, 1854. Which party’s first presidential candidate ran under an anti-slavery slogan? How’s about “Free men and free soil with Fremont” in 1856? A member of which party was the only Senator beaten unconscious on the floor because he made an anti-slavery speech? How’s about Republican Charles Sumner (R-Mass.)? Congressmen from which party were both praised and condemned for their “radical” opposition to slavery? How’s about “Radical Republicans” Rep. Thaddeus Stevens (R-Pa.) and Senators Charles Sumner (R-Mass.) and Senator Zachariah Chandler (R-Mi)? Which party was responsible for the passage of the XIIIth and XIVth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution? Uh, how’s about Republicans? The chairman of which party threatened to move their already-starting National Convention to another city because hotels owners refused to honor the reservations of black delegates because of KKK threats? How’s about Republican Party Chairman Marcus Alonzo Hanna in St. Louis in 1896..

Near-Record 20% of Americans Struggling

gmallast Wrote: Sep 13, 2013 9:00 AM
I know. I am one. What recovery? I have been searching for a job since January 2003. At 63, I am wondering if the only prudent thing is to buy about six feet of rope (provided I can scratch up the money) and hang myself. Meanwhile I am scraping by barely with my own handyman business. But I go to apply for a job and am told, “We can’t hire you,, you are not currently employed.” “What do you mean? I am working my butt off.” “But that isn’t part of a regular job.” Is anyplace actually hiring anyone? I just keep seeing the same ads over and over, month after month, year zfter year. One ad that has been running for at least three years is easy to spot. “Detroit” is mis-spelled “Detriot.” While that may be appropriate, it says something they don’t even bother to fix the headline. If you know of any openings, my LinkedIn site iswww.linkedin.com/in/GaryMallast . I have 17 years automotive technical writing experience, have managed my own business, have an M.A.in Journalism, B.A. History, Associates Automotive Technology, Diploma in Video, ASE and Michigan Master Auto and Heavy Truck Mechanic Certification, and am a published author and photographer.

Liberals Hate Job Creation

gmallast Wrote: Sep 07, 2013 9:04 AM
Liberals don’t hate job creation per se. What they firmly believe in is Karl Marx’s exploitation theory which says that business profits are something TAKEN FROM workers. The reality is, of course, the opposite. It is business profits that allow for the adoption of new production technology and the lengthening of the production cycle which creates MORE jobs at HIGHER REAL WAGES as Austrian economist Eugen von Bohm-Bawerk (1851-1914) pointed out back in something like 1884 when only the first volume of Marx’s Das Kapital had been published. Refer to lecture by Joseph Salerno, “why Marx’s Exploitation Theory is Wrong.” at http://reason.com/archives/2012/09/18/marxism-austrian-economics-and-exploitat and Sheldon Richman’s Reason article, “Marxism, Austrian Economics, and Exploitation,” http://reason.com/archives/2012/09/18/marxism-austrian-economics-and-exploitat.

How to Break Up With Obama

gmallast Wrote: Sep 07, 2013 8:22 AM
Would someone please exhume Ronald Reagan? Reagan’s corpse would make a better president than Obama alive. Remember when it was “Morning Again in America”? I sometimes watch that ad on YouTube out of nostalgia for the days when I had a full-time paying job instead of having to conduct a more-than-full-time part-time business that barely covers groceries. Meanwhile, I still need a job or, at least one or two more handyman customers over the Winter. I would ask for more customers, but then I would have to hire an employee and don’t want all the expense and book-keeping burden from being a treated like a criminal by “exploiting” someone by making a profit from his labor.. See my LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/in/GaryMallast

Turning New York City into Detroit?

gmallast Wrote: Sep 05, 2013 9:11 AM
Atlas doesn't have to shrug anymore. He can just make a few clicks on his computer mouse and millions in capital go someplace else.