To kick off the yearlong protest festivities, the Wisconsin Education Association Council led a massive "sickout" of educators and other government school personnel. The coordinated truancy action -- tantamount to an illegal strike -- cost taxpayers an estimated $6 million. Left-wing doctors assisted the campaign by supplying fake medical excuse notes to teachers who ditched...
In response to:
Too many union thugs fail to recognize that PUBLIC unions who get to vote their employer into office is a corruptive, tax dollar sucking, screw up that never should have been allowed in the first place. This has nothing to do with private sector unionism and the "exploitation" of its corporate workers. Get a clue. Teachers don't work for a "business", they work for the government. And your view of how business works shows your lack of intelligence. It takes owner, management, and workers to have a successful business. Shut your pie hole, your measley IQ is showing....
They really outdid themselves. In Wisconsin and across the nation, public school employee unions spared no kiddie human shields in their battle against GOP Gov. Scott Walker's budget and pension reforms. Students were the first and last casualties of the ruthless Big Labor war against fiscal discipline.
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago