Many Americans didn't bother to vote in the past presidential election, some out of apathy or a belief that the election would hardly affect them. They are in for a rude awakening now that Obama has won re-election. His Santa Claus false promises are unsustainable, so there are going to be few winners and a lot of losers as he redistributes wealth. Obama ran on a platform of making the rich “pay their fair share of taxes,” but raising taxes on the wealthy will only fund the federal government for eight days a year. In order to even partially...
It is highly unlikely that a 401K would fall to 0$... unless you have it all invested in the stock of the company you work for and it goes belly up... Funds in a 401K are just like shares of any other mutual fund, while at risk still a much safer investment than individual stocks... Them stating your principal is not guaranteed only means that just because you put 100 bucks in you won't necessarily get 100 bucks out... the value could go down with market fluctuations. $0 is very unlikely.
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago