Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
If it smells like a coverup it is most likely a coverup!
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago