In response to:
The Republican Party is another arm of the Democrat Party and has been for years. Why Conservative men and women like Rand Paul, Jim DeMint, Sarah Palin and others do not form up a Conservative Party is beyond my way of thinking. Men like Rubio and McCain are con artists in the Republican Party. Rubio's intent was to be elected as a Republican Senator to instill the Democrats agenda. No other reason than that. I think most Americans if polled properly, would want a third party made up of Constitutionalists who would like to see our country perform for the American people as our Founding Fathers intended.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago