We've all seen what the government has gotten 'done' in the last 4 1/2 years. Do you REALLY want them to get _more_ done? They're 'improving' things to the point where they just don't work at _all_ anymore. As far as I'm concerned they could shut the government down until New Years. After all, the 'essential' services will continue. Also, why do we HAVE non essential services?
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago