We have _always_ worked to eliminate people form the manufacturing chain and it has nearly always been a good thing. Machines don't call in sick or have 'attitude' issues or need raises. Do you want to go back to horses on farms, spinning your own thread and making candles? We have to learn \how to make and repair the machines to stay employed - work smarter. I do my best to reduce energy consumption which is good far all but I'm not magnanimous. I'm CHEAP.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014