But also to be 'fair' the Prius does NOT wear the road out as fast as the Hummer. Based on gas tax, the Hummer will pay a lot more per mile traveled. The 'mileage traveled' tax hits the guy who is doing what the administration says they want - but really don't. So raise the gas tax and I'll do my best to avoid it. Privatize the whole mess. They couldn't do worse than the government. The USPS come closest to being good - and they only lost 15 BILLION last year.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 11 hours ago