The election is just five weeks away. In addition to the possibility of picking up the White House, Republicans are also hoping to pick up an important congressional seat in North Carolina. Congressional candidate Richard Hudson is a business owner and has held various positions with former Congressman Robin Hayes. One of the issues on the minds of voters, particularly in North Carolina, is the economy. Hudson said, “North Carolina’s current unemployment rate is 9.7% — one of the highest in the country. Rather than burdening our businesses with new regulations and taxes, our elected officials should be looking for...
Golly, wow, and gee whiz, those were some tough questions for someone running for public office.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago