The election is just five weeks away. In addition to the possibility of picking up the White House, Republicans are also hoping to pick up an important congressional seat in North Carolina. Congressional candidate Richard Hudson is a business owner and has held various positions with former Congressman Robin Hayes. One of the issues on the minds of voters, particularly in North Carolina, is the economy. Hudson said, “North Carolina’s current unemployment rate is 9.7% — one of the highest in the country. Rather than burdening our businesses with new regulations and taxes, our elected officials should be looking for...
Golly, wow, and gee whiz, those were some tough questions for someone running for public office.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago