The election is just five weeks away. In addition to the possibility of picking up the White House, Republicans are also hoping to pick up an important congressional seat in North Carolina. Congressional candidate Richard Hudson is a business owner and has held various positions with former Congressman Robin Hayes. One of the issues on the minds of voters, particularly in North Carolina, is the economy. Hudson said, “North Carolina’s current unemployment rate is 9.7% — one of the highest in the country. Rather than burdening our businesses with new regulations and taxes, our elected officials should be looking for...
Golly, wow, and gee whiz, those were some tough questions for someone running for public office.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014