The election is just five weeks away. In addition to the possibility of picking up the White House, Republicans are also hoping to pick up an important congressional seat in North Carolina. Congressional candidate Richard Hudson is a business owner and has held various positions with former Congressman Robin Hayes. One of the issues on the minds of voters, particularly in North Carolina, is the economy. Hudson said, “North Carolina’s current unemployment rate is 9.7% — one of the highest in the country. Rather than burdening our businesses with new regulations and taxes, our elected officials should be looking for...
Golly, wow, and gee whiz, those were some tough questions for someone running for public office.
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama will not go quietly in 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago