1 - 7

A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Glen172 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 3:45 PM
Yes it does go back further. I've read that at the time of the French Revolution, a woman wanted to add statements in the new French government that would guarantee rights for women.

A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Glen172 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 3:44 PM
You answered that question yourself when you said, "In America it started as a 'conservative' reaction to the 1960's." So, you answered it as the 1960's counter culture movement as the motivation.

A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Glen172 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 3:37 PM
I can only hypothesize that the story of Noah's flood was a story of a local phenomena. Since the world was not globally known at that time, it makes sense to assume that the story was real to the locals. The Black Sea has been put forward as a possible location of the Biblical flood story. I remember as a kid in the 6th grade looking at a map of the world. I was amazed at the image of the Black Sea. I thought to myself, why is that there, it isn't supposed to be there.

A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Glen172 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 3:32 PM
Wow... you are under a Jedi mind trick ! It is the Democrats who love big government, not Republicans.

A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Glen172 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 3:30 PM
There IS a god and a spiriual world. I have experienced WAY too many 'coincidental' things for it not to be real. It has been proven to me that there is more to what our eyes can see. Believe it !

A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Glen172 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 3:28 PM
It appears that you believe the 'new world' thinking. I can see how that has happened given our governments disdain for anything Christian. So, I can't put a lable on you for your misconceptions.

A Culture War or a War Against Christ?

Glen172 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 3:25 PM
There is a war on Christ and Christianity in this country. Open your eyes, it's obvious. The Dems did not want to reaffirm God. It was only passed because of traditional values. The Democratic representatives booed it down loudly everytime the speaker asked for a yea on nay if God's name should be reaffirmed in the Democratic mandate.
1 - 7