There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
I am not sure about voter fraud. Bottom Line: BO won by pure Persuation and Reverse Psychology. He subliminly played the race card and divided the nation. Here's how: He used his socialist views to use wealthy white money from his campaign to advance while minorities carried him to election. Remember take from the wealthy and give to the poor. He painted Romney as a white wealthy man that you can't trust and every race black, white, hispanic, asian and some white christians bought into it, especially the white population who either voted from Obama or stayed home. Guess what, the white populaton who voted for BO are now considered the minority. Whose fault it this, not Romney's.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago