There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
I am not sure about voter fraud. Bottom Line: BO won by pure Persuation and Reverse Psychology. He subliminly played the race card and divided the nation. Here's how: He used his socialist views to use wealthy white money from his campaign to advance while minorities carried him to election. Remember take from the wealthy and give to the poor. He painted Romney as a white wealthy man that you can't trust and every race black, white, hispanic, asian and some white christians bought into it, especially the white population who either voted from Obama or stayed home. Guess what, the white populaton who voted for BO are now considered the minority. Whose fault it this, not Romney's.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014