There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
I am not sure about voter fraud. Bottom Line: BO won by pure Persuation and Reverse Psychology. He subliminly played the race card and divided the nation. Here's how: He used his socialist views to use wealthy white money from his campaign to advance while minorities carried him to election. Remember take from the wealthy and give to the poor. He painted Romney as a white wealthy man that you can't trust and every race black, white, hispanic, asian and some white christians bought into it, especially the white population who either voted from Obama or stayed home. Guess what, the white populaton who voted for BO are now considered the minority. Whose fault it this, not Romney's.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 11 hours ago