There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
I am not sure about voter fraud. Bottom Line: BO won by pure Persuation and Reverse Psychology. He subliminly played the race card and divided the nation. Here's how: He used his socialist views to use wealthy white money from his campaign to advance while minorities carried him to election. Remember take from the wealthy and give to the poor. He painted Romney as a white wealthy man that you can't trust and every race black, white, hispanic, asian and some white christians bought into it, especially the white population who either voted from Obama or stayed home. Guess what, the white populaton who voted for BO are now considered the minority. Whose fault it this, not Romney's.
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago