In response to:
That is a question, we have no technological driver like the internet or broadband, we do have an energy tech. boom in the waiting, but algae doesn`t qualify. Facts don`t matter, Dodd/frank blocked Bush from slowing down the lending, it doesn`t matter, truth doesn`t matter. Keynesian Economics, both sides are addicted, Ryan implies he wants to break that addiction. That`s the better promise, period. It doesn`t matter, it`s easier to be given 20 bucks then to go work for it, it`s human nature to love to be told what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear. The reporter tries to nail Ryan, there is nothing to nail him with, our country feels like the Carter era, only worse.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 5 hours ago