In response to:
That is a question, we have no technological driver like the internet or broadband, we do have an energy tech. boom in the waiting, but algae doesn`t qualify. Facts don`t matter, Dodd/frank blocked Bush from slowing down the lending, it doesn`t matter, truth doesn`t matter. Keynesian Economics, both sides are addicted, Ryan implies he wants to break that addiction. That`s the better promise, period. It doesn`t matter, it`s easier to be given 20 bucks then to go work for it, it`s human nature to love to be told what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear. The reporter tries to nail Ryan, there is nothing to nail him with, our country feels like the Carter era, only worse.
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago