According to Standard & Poor [Excel Spreadsheet], in March 2013, 73 publicly-traded companies in the U.S. acted to cut their dividends, the most since the all-time record of 93 was set in December 2012. To put those numbers in perspective, in a typical month when the U.S. economy is not being dragged down by recessionary conditions, fewer than 10 companies will act to cut their dividends.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago